SIX black churches stretching from Georgia to Ohio are burned down in seven days
- Places of worship in North and South Carolina, Ohio, Georgia and two in Tennessee caught fire this week
- Authorities said three are definitely arson; other three under investigation
- Congregants of some churches prayed in parking lots instead
- SPLC’s Hatewatch blog said the attacks ‘may not be a coincidence’
- This week President Obama reference church burnings as tactic to ‘terrorize and oppress’ black people
A string of black churches have been ravaged by fire in the past week, in what could potentially be a string of racially-motivated arson attacks.
Places of worship in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Ohio were ravaged by flames this week.
Authorities have confirmed that three of the attacks were arson, while investigations are still underway for the remaining two.
View original post 540 more words